ASP.Net Developer - Newbury
We are looking for a .NET developer to join our multidisciplinary development team. You will have at least 5 years of commercial experience developing ASP.Net web applications. You will have the passion, intelligence and drive to slot into our experienced team and hit the ground running. This is an opportunity to put the latest technology into practice for some of the UK’s biggest brands. A large part of what we do is related to content management, as certified Sitecore and Umbraco partners, experience with these systems will be advantageous.
Working with a team of Developers as well as Producers, User Experience Architects and Designers, you will play a pivotal role in the success of multiple projects. Your multitasking skills and ability to deal with change effectively will be put to the test daily. You will be involved in the full life cycle of projects, including estimating, scoping and specification.
Your ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical members of the team will be critical. A relevant computer science degree is preferred, but we will consider candidates who are able to demonstrate their coding abilities through code examples on GitHub, similar platforms or a strong track record of commercial experience.Key Skills
- 5+ years of experience with C# and ASP.NET MVC
- Practical experience in applying SOLID principles in a commercial setting.
- Experience with Git version control
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical/problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines, identify issues and resolve with minimal direction
- Experience with Umbraco or Sitecore
- Experience with Azure platform
- Experience with DevOps tooling
- Projects/contributions on GitHub
We are based in Newbury, Berkshire – an hour west of London on the train. Our office is 2 minutes walk from Newbury town centre.
How to apply
Send a covering letter, CV and anything else you think showcases your talent to: