UX and CRO Executive (Epiphany) - Leeds
We are looking for a UX & CRO Executive to join our growing team of analysts and senior analysts to support the day to day delivery of successful and effective UX & CRO campaigns for a range of clients. Day to day activities include gathering and analysing data, to identify areas of opportunity for on-site improvements, and developing creative solutions to help clients grow their businesses through ongoing optimisation.
About the role
Our UX (user experience) and CRO (conversion rate optimisation) team ensures onsite experiences are as effective and efficient as possible from both a user and a business perspective. Our role is to ensure our clients provide their users with a seamless on-site experience, allowing them to complete their on-site goals with ease while ensuring business objectives are considered throughout. This is an exciting opportunity to join a small and passionate team perfect for anyone with an interest in user behaviour.
Through data gathering from a range of qualitative and quantitative sources, we highlight key areas of opportunity for improvement and make recommendations which form an ongoing optimisation strategy.
You’ll be required to:
- Support in the day to day delivery of UX & CRO retainers
- Analyse analytics data, heat maps, session recordings and user research sessions
- Develop recommendations for improvements in key metrics based on data
- Develop test hypotheses into AB tests.
- Collaborate with other production teams to ensure recommendations are in line with best practice
- Produce deliverables and documentation to support the running of UX & CRO campaigns, e.g. test proposals and insight reports.
- Qualification in Psychology, Marketing or alternative relevant subject, e.g. UX design, HCI, computer sciences etc.
- Experience and confidence using Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Some knowledge of beginner’s level UX & CRO, areas including:
- The role of UX & CRO in digital marketing
- Usability best practice
- The principles / benefits of AB testing
- The role / benefits of user research
- The use of analytics data
- An interest in and passion for UX, CRO and user behaviour
- The ability to analyse data in order to inform strategies and interpret results
- Naturally inquisitive, questions why and looks beyond the data
- Self-motivated and driven with a willingness to learn
- Initiative, motivation, enthusiasm and drive to succeed
- Ability to work under own direction and as part of a team
- Time management skills and close adherence to deadlines
- Great communication, presentation and writing ability
- Ability to think creatively and problem solve
- Experience using Google Analytics, Hotjar, AB testing tools (e.g. VWO)
- Experience in qualitative research techniques, e.g. focus groups, usability studies, surveys
- Top level understanding of statistics and their application to AB testing
The role is based in our Leeds Epiphany office
How to apply
For more information, and how to apply, visit the Epiphany website.