SEO Executive (Epiphany) - London
Epiphany are seeking a motivated beginner in SEO to take on a new exec role in our London office. Mentored by a strong team of SEOs both locally in London and Leeds, this exciting opportunity allows for full training in organic search and digital marketing working with a wide range of clients in the south of the country.
The ideal candidate will have one to two years’ experience either directly managing organic search campaigns or tangentially in a role that has a considerable amount of overlap. A basic knowledge of technical & content optimisation would be preferred; you’ll be looking to further your career by acquiring advanced and strategic knowledge through working closely with more experienced members of the team. In particular, we’d like an enthusiastic person with a real passion to learn about and test everything to do with SEO.
- Analysing data from analytics systems and external tools to provide insight and analysis for clients
- Assisting with developing strategies for improving clients’ organic search performance
- Reviewing onsite content and suggesting best practice
- Reviewing site architecture and suggesting best practice
- Developing briefs for earned media ideas and creative content
- Attending brainstorming sessions and developing project plans
- Suggesting and managing budgets for client accounts
- Shadowing Senior SEO Strategists and Managers
- Day to day responsibilities of helping to run client campaigns, including but not limited to:
- Composing meta data
- Checking citations
- Attending status meetings
- Content plans
- Keyword research
- Reviewing sites for coverage
- Link auditing
- Initiative, motivation and drive to succeed
- Ability to work under own direction and as part of a team
- Time management skills and close adherence to deadlines
- Desire to learn
- Financial / budget management skills
- Great communication, presentation and writing ability
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office suite – Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- A degree with a minimum 2:1 or international equivalent earned
This role is based in our Leeds office, The Small Mill.
How to Apply
For more information and to apply head to the Epiphany website and complete the form.