Senior Account Manager (Epiphany) - Leeds
A fantastic opportunity has arisen at Epiphany in our Leeds office for an accomplished Senior Account Manager. You will work with some of the UK’s biggest brands in a forward-thinking, award-winning search agency alongside a team of people who are passionate about getting great results for our clients.
Working closely with a small group of strategic thinkers, each an expert in their own channel, you will develop briefs to work with them to identify the right channel mix to efficiently and effectively meet your client’s business goals. You will be able to excite the client by proving to them that you have the answer to their challenge and you’ll retain them by spotting additional opportunities, ways to improve and always leading teams to deliver against targets.
You must be able to manage the competing needs of the agency to make sure the client always gets the best result. This means staying at the forefront of digital marketing to ensure our strategies and recommended ways of working keeps us ahead of our competitors.
- Overlay in-depth knowledge of the client and day to day activity to the overarching multi-channel strategies set by the Client Partners to inform relevant plans of activity to be delivered by the wider agency
- Work alongside strategists and experts to ensure all elements of activity are delivered efficiently and effectively to ensure client goals are achieved and surpassed
- Regular client contact with day to day teams, both client and agency-side
- Attend and run frequent team meetings to ensure strategy is being delivered against by production teams with multiple workloads and client objectives
- Working with production teams to deliver effective and insightful reporting, in line with client expectations
- Develop strong relationships with clients to understand needs and spot opportunities for account growth
- Work with the Client Partner to ensure both day to day and senior contacts’ objectives are met with recommendations
- Support the new business process wherever required
- A desire to be at the forefront of the search industry, with an ability to upskill and mentor more junior members of the wider business
- An understanding of the customer journey and the impacts that can be made by actions at the right time and through the right channel
- Excellent ability to build relationships and rapport, adapting your style to suit the situation and the person with whom you are communicating, with both colleagues and clients
- An in-depth understanding of the search landscape
- Excellent organisational and time management skills and an understanding of the importance of keeping to deadlines
- In-depth cross channel marketing knowledge
- Experience of leading large delivery teams
- Ability to work in partnership
- A strategic thinker and influencer
- Excellent communication skills
- Passionate about digital and search marketing
This role is based in our Leeds Epiphany office.
How to apply
For more information and to apply, visit www.epiphanysearch.co.uk/careers