Programmatic Display & Paid Social Executive (Epiphany) - Leeds
Working with clients who want their brands to be seen, or to use online media to solve business challenges and deliver incremental growth, we deliver market leading paid media campaigns across social, display, mobile, video and other programmatic channels.
The Executive is an essential member of the team, helping things run smoothly whilst learning individual specialisms. You will have a passion for paid media advertising and a desire to help our clients meet their goals.
Who are we looking for?
- A wider understanding of digital marketing would be beneficial
- Help Programmatic & Paid Social Specialists deliver media planning, set up, optimisation, day to running and analysis for a broad portfolio of clients
- Monitor performance of Paid Social and Programmatic campaigns
- Co-ordinate daily/weekly reporting and interpret results
- Attend client calls and meetings
- Collaborate with internal teams
- Interpretation of results and recommendations for improvement
- Recommend and request tracking pixels and ensure smooth implementation with support of Specialist/Manager
- Support new business requests, slide creation and competitor analysis
- Opportunity to input into marketing materials and blog posts
Additional skills required:
- Some previous exposure to Paid social advertising and/or Programmatic display
- Experience of Facebook Business Manager or Blueprint training would be desirable
- Proficient in excel and PowerPoint
- A passion for media planning and online advertising
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organised
- Copywriting / proofreading skills and knowledge of creative would be beneficial
This role is based in our Leeds Epiphany office
How to apply
For more information and to apply head to the Epiphany website and complete the form at the bottom of the page.