PPC Executive (Epiphany) - Leeds
Join our team of leading PPC experts, executing cutting edge campaigns at the forefront of innovative paid search strategy and management. If you want to be part of our ambitions to deliver the world’s best PPC campaigns, take a look at what we have to offer.
Who are we looking for?
We're looking for someone who can:
- Support senior colleagues in running client’s paid search campaigns
- Set up, run and optimise on paid search campaigns on Google, Bing, and more…
- Carry out regular tasks which will assist in improving campaign performance
- Produce accurate and insightful, client facing reports on a regular basis
- Forecast & calculate projected results of campaigns
- Build new exciting creative and reach better audiences
- Manipulate Excel spreadsheets and present findings through Microsoft Word documents and PowerPoint presentations
- Learn the basics of tracking visitors from click through to conversion and beyond
- Research ways which will improve campaign performance and productivity
- Optimise website pages for conversion and usability
Additional skills required:
- Good verbal & written communication skills
- Good time management/organisation skills
- The ability to maintain & develop relationships and work well as part of a team
- A good level of analytical & problem-solving ability
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work on own initiative quickly and effectively
- Previous experience of using Microsoft Excel would be beneficial
This role is based in our Leeds office, The Small Mill.
How to apply
For more information and to apply head to the Epiphany website and complete the form at the bottom of the page.