Modelling Specialist - Home based with travel
Location: Home based with travel expected 3 days per week
Jaywing’s heritage is in risk and marketing consulting, delivering data analysis skills to the financial services industry and working with clients to develop and drive highly personalised marketing communications, sophisticated attribution models built at individual customer level, plus a wide range of ad hoc analysis and visualisation projects. Our collaborative approach ensures our projects deliver true value for our clients.
Our team have supported a diverse range of clients including with modelling projects ranging from price optimisation, collections segmentation, marketing attribution, credit risk scorecards to help clients improve the way they use data to make decisions. In recent years we have developed our own unique tracking technology to harvest similar customer level data from digital ecosystems, creating a holistic view of customer behaviour, better insight, better analysis and more sophisticated and value-creating decision making capabilities for our clients.
The successful candidate will be based from home but will work on client sites or Jaywing office an average of three days per week. Our clients are spread throughout the UK, so a willingness to travel is essential. This approach gives us access to the best people wherever they live.
We are professional without unnecessary formality, and both our people and clients welcome and enjoy this refreshing approach.
We’re looking for an individual who:
- Is a specialist in statistical modelling, with in-depth experience gained within another consultancy or a UK based financial services or retail environment
- Will be comfortable designing and leading modelling and analytical projects; writing reports and undertaking client presentations or providing supporting analysis as part of a wider consultancy engagement; and who is happy to roll up their sleeves and deliver the analysis themselves
- Possesses excellent project management skills plus an ability to multi-task proficiently
- Has a mix of analytical and creative capabilities
- Demonstrates an ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships both with clients and within the agency
- Is commercially astute and prepared to contribute to growing existing customer revenues as well as winning new business
- Has a wealth of industry experience
- Has practical experience of using SAS, R or Python
- Holds a good degree or MSc in a numerate discipline
- Has an exceptional track record in their career to date
How to Apply
Please send a covering letter and CV to [email protected]