Junior .NET Web Developer - Newbury
We are looking for a junior .NET developer to join our multidisciplinary development team. You will probably just be starting out in your web development career and have limited commercial experience, but that's not a problem. We want someone that has the passion, intelligence and drive to learn from our experienced team. This is an opportunity to put the latest technology into practice for some of the UK’s biggest brands. Our projects range from rich interactive experiences through to complex business applications. A large part of what we do is related to content management so exposure to products in this field is an advantage. As certified Sitecore and Umbraco partners, experience with these systems will be advantageous.
Working with a team of developers as well as Producers, User Experience Architects and Designers, you will play a pivotal role in the success of multiple projects. Your multitasking skills and ability to deal with change effectively will be put to the test daily. You will be involved in the full life cycle of projects, including estimating, scoping and specification.
Your ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical members of the team will be critical. A good computer science degree is preferred, but we will consider candidates who are able to demonstrate their coding abilities through code examples on GitHub or similar platforms or a strong track record of commercial experience.
- 1-2 years of experience with C# and ASP.NET
- Experience of the MVC design pattern
- Knowledge of OO techniques & design patterns
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines, identify issues and resolve with minimal direction
- Knowledge of Git version control
- Knowledge of dependency injection or unit testing
- Experience with Umbraco or Sitecore
- Experience with Azure platform
- Projects/contributions on GitHub
We are based in Newbury, Berkshire – an hour west of London on the train. Our office is 2 minutes walk from Newbury town centre.
How to apply
Send a covering letter, CV and anything else you think showcases your talent to: