Junior and Midweight UX opportunities - Newbury
Salary: £Competitive, based on skills and experience
We currently have a range of opportunities open for junior to midweight UX’ers across the roles of Information Architects, UX Data Analysts, UX Designers and Content Strategists.
Are you an outgoing dynamic individual with a minimum of 1 Years’ experience in an analytical, design or IA position? This is a varied role within a small team and will suit an enthusiastic, hardworking person with attention to detail.
Jaywing is a digital agency with a team that balances youth and experience. Together, we collaborate on A-list brands like Doritos, 7up, Naked Juices, Pepsi Max, The London Eye and the University of Portsmouth. We are a renowned marketing company with offices across the UK. In Newbury we have 40 talented people who are passionate about the strategy, ideation, design and production of mobile-first websites, apps, social media content and innovative digital experiences.
We’re looking for a highly motivated UX professional with a passion for UCD. A natural problem solver with a talent for either driving insight from data to inform design decisions, undertaking rapid research with which to craft user personas and user journeys or brining your content skills to bear on creating engaging experiences. You will be responsible for supporting the definition and delivery of UX deliverables for a diverse range of clients. To do this you will need to enjoy working with your peers, facilitate conversation around end-user and business requirements and lead UX activities in a collaborative way.
Who We Are Looking For
- Someone with an eye for the bigger picture who champions the user, and ensures they remains at the heart of what we do
- A naturally inquisitive nature, with lots of ideas and a love of digital
- Good collaborative skills – you’ll be working with many different members of the team on a daily basis
- The ability to take the lead with projects and contribute to the ideation of new solutions
- The confidence and experience to present to clients
- Support the analysis of user, technical and business requirements, helping plan and execute UX projects that produce the best solution for our clients
- Support persona creation, journey mapping, information architecture analysis and design
- Support the design, planning and undertaking of research, including; lab-based and remote use testing, information architecture testing, expert reviews, competitor benchmarking, analytics analysis and best practise reviews
- Support, develop and embed improvements to our analytical and data driven services and products
- Wireframe creation and prototyping
- Act as an ambassador of UCD principles across the agency and supporting the continued growth of our busy UX team
- Collaborate with designers, developers and project managers
Your Key Skills
- An awareness of UCD principles
- Excellent written reporting with exceptional attention to detail
- Capable of not only performing analysis against available business intelligence and user needs, but further shaping that intelligence to drive improvements to solutions, products, content and so experiences
- Outstanding communication skills and a natural team player
The role is based in Newbury.
Why work at Jaywing?
People thrive at Jaywing because we can offer challenging and varied work across different sectors – so it’s rarely boring. Sitting in an open plan office means you’ll meet people with different but relevant skills – so you keep learning. Our location is close to the centre of Newbury – so there’s decent coffee nearby. Finally Jaywing has a range of staff benefits and social events on – so you’ll feel rewarded and part of our culture quickly.
How to apply
Send a covering letter, CV and anything else you think showcases your talent to [email protected].