Head of Marketing Effectiveness and Econometrics - Home based with travel
Location: Home based with travel to Jaywing offices 3 days per week
We have an exciting new opportunity for a Head of Marketing Effectiveness and Econometrics to join our industry leading team of data scientists and analysts. We are seeking an articulate and technical individual to develop and deliver a comprehensive proposition to support our clients.
Jaywing has a rich history in using predictive modelling and analytics to support our marketing clients - collating, managing and analysing huge volumes of data to help businesses to better understand their customers and make the most of their budgets.
We are increasingly seeing businesses wanting to maximise the return on investment of their sales and marketing activities through insights and foresights. We support clients with this through the design, development and implementation of solutions that enable them to monitor, measure and optimise their sales and marketing activities using all available data sources, including Almanac, our own source of digital tracking data. These are then combined and modelled using advanced mathematical modelling techniques to give a complete view of their business and create the essential forecasts they need.
The successful candidate will be based from home but will work either in our Sheffield and Leeds offices or on client sites an average of 3 days per week. Our clients are spread throughout the UK, so a willingness to travel is essential. This approach gives us access to the best people wherever they live.
We are professional without unnecessary formality, and both our people and clients welcome and enjoy this refreshing approach.
- Clearly articulating complex approaches to econometrics / marketing mix modelling and attribution in a way that is understood by both clients and the data science team
- Applying a range of statistical techniques to challenges facing the marketing teams
- Designing and leading analytical projects; writing reports and undertaking client presentations, ensuring that these complex techniques are clearly explained to a non-technical audience
- Helping to grow existing customer revenues as well as winning new business
- Applying data science to solve a wealth of client challenges
- A deep understanding of the marketing world with significant experience, gained either working client-side or for a consultancy/agency
- A specialist in econometrics / marketing mix modelling and attribution
- A strong technical background, with hands-on knowledge of a range of statistical techniques
- Commercially astute
- Passionate about all aspects of data science
- A wealth of industry experience
- An exceptional track record in their career to date
- A good degree in a numerate discipline is desirable but not essential
How to Apply
Please send a covering letter and CV to [email protected]