Senior Full Stack Developer - Sydney
Salary: AUD$90-100k (+super). Relocation support including visas and travel.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented Senior Front-End Developer to join our award-winning, rapidly growing digital agency in sunny Sydney. If you’ve ever fancied relocating to Australia and have the skills we are looking for, then read on...
Along with the necessary skillset, you will have a great eye for digital design and pride yourself in making the web a better place.We're not looking for someone to bang-out a few emails; we need a passionate front-end technologies advocate, who believes in iterative & user-centred visual design and can contribute to all parts of the process.
- 3+ years as a full stack developer (agency experience preferable)
- Framework based development (Laravel, Symfony)
- Open-source Wordpress CMS
- Creation and/or consumption of APIs (RESTful, GraphQL, SOAP)
- Database architecture and query (MySQL)
- Solid knowledge of software design and architectural patterns (MVC, Factory, Facade, Singleton, ...)
- Knowledge of web security and best practices (OWASP)
- Knowledge in W3C standards and WCAG 2.0 a must
- Understanding of DevOps beneficial (AWS)
- Positive person, with a can-do attitude
- Good time management, planning, and ability to meet deadlines
- Enjoy creating innovative user-centric web experiences
- Love working collaboratively with other disciplines (Strategy, UX, Creative)
- Passion to drive and deliver intelligent commercially viable technical solutions
- Ability to communicate solutions with both technical and non-technical people
Sound like you? Apply to Matt Barbelli on [email protected]