Digital Project Manager - Sheffield
Salary: Competitive, depending on experience
Hours: Full time
The Digital Project Manager is responsible for driving web development projects within Jaywing from initial concept through to delivery. Working closely with the client services, design and development teams, this role will work across a range of clients on multiple projects.
Reporting to the Client Services Director, you’ll be responsible for scoping and managing the end-to-end delivery of digital project lifecycles. A client-facing role, you must be adept at managing and building client relationships and reporting on the status of projects.
Bridging the client service function with the digital development team, you will have experience of managing web builds and digital production on projects upwards of £40k. You will support the production of project scopes, functional specifications, estimating project timescales, risks and assumptions, as well as the resource requirements for the successful completion of digital projects.
Experience, skills and qualifications
- Thorough knowledge of digital project management with at least 3 years demonstrable experience in a web development environment in an agency or client side, delivering a range of multiple digital projects.
- Excellent working knowledge of web technologies with a background of building websites, apps and online campaigns.
- Experience of writing/contributing to functional and technical specifications as well as extensive experience of creating detailed sitemaps and wireframes.
- Produce project plans, manage the workload and keep production on-track.
- Excellent at scheduling with a talent for pushing the project along, keeping everything on track.
- Experience of working closely with clients and adept at building client relationships and managing expectations.
- Ability to manage estimates, cost schedules and delivery to budget.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and multi-task across teams.
- Extensive use of the latest digital project management software and tools e.g. Vivify, Basecamp, Slack, Trello etc.
- Knowledge of project management methodologies e.g. Prince 2 and Agile, Waterfall.
Specific skills required include
- 3+ year’s experience in a similar role.
- Able to evidence excellent organisation and project management skills, plus the ability to multi-task proficiently.
- A deep understanding of all key areas of digital delivery.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- High level of diplomacy and an ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships both with clients and within the agency.
- Team player.
- Must have a full, clean driving license.
You will be based at the Jaywing Head Office in Sheffield but travel to client sites may be required.
Why work at Jaywing?
Here at Jaywing we provide our clients with a truly integrated solution, bringing together strategy and creativity, data and technology, interactivity and connectivity which drives success for our clients, their brands and their business.
What sets us apart is our ability to bring together the best thinkers in data science, creative and technology to tackle new problems and embrace new advances every day to reinvent the future for our clients and their brands.
Over the past couple of years, our business has seen significant transformation and this role is a crucial element in our continued development. Jaywing is a unique company that is leading the way in the fields of brand, marketing, data analysis, digital and customer experience.
How to apply
Send a covering letter, CV and anything else you think showcases your talent to [email protected].
Jaywing is an equal opportunities employer.