Designer / Senior Designer - Sheffield/Leeds
Salary: Competitive (depending on experience)
We are looking for a Designer/Senior Designer to join our multi award-winning team. You will be joining a fast-paced organisation that rewards ambition and fresh thinking.
You will be an experienced designer, with a passion for bringing ideas to life, executed across multiple channels brand, digital and social, motion, web (front end), print, experiential and of course, new business/presentation design.
Working closely with our other creatives and client services team, you’ll be expected to be able to interpret creative and digital strategies to produce communications which deliver results for clients. You will also be involved directly with our clients, presenting your ideas and influencing creative direction.
The team spans our sites across Sheffield and Leeds, so is an opportunity to work in the most inspiring places to work in the North. You can split your time between our offices, but the emphasis of the role will be working from our Leeds office.
Who we’re looking for:
The minimum requirements are:
• Excellent design skills - a degree, equivalent qualification or industry experience.
• 4-5+ years design experience in an integrated agency with a proven track record in integrated design.
• In-depth knowledge of appropriate design software.
• Able to work across multiple channels and platforms.
• Excellent personal time management, with an ability to work efficiently and with attention to detail.
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Ability to interpret clients’ briefs and follow brand strategy.
• Excellent collaborator – you’ll be working with many different people within the agency and across other specialisms in the wider Jaywing business.
Mac (OS X) / PC, Adobe Creative Suite (CC 2014) - InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat.
Jaywing is a brand activation agency with unique tech and data talents too. This makes it an incredible place to be a creative because your ideas will be born out of unique insights – alongside skills and tech that can measure their effectiveness too. Day-to-day you’ll be collaborating with strategists, art directors, designers, developers and producers – with the opportunity to work with specialists in performance technology and data. Between our team in Leeds and Sheffield there are over 80 talented people here creating ideas and experiences for brands every day – from campaigns that drive customer acquisition, to content that creates brand love and advocacy, and lots in between.
Our clients include first direct, Anytime Fitness, Castrol, Hermes, ADT, KPMG, The University of Sunderland and Jewson.
The wider business comprises of four locations in the UK and an office in Sydney. Jaywing can draw on the skills of over 400 dedicated social, search, contact and data specialists. It’s a business that’s growing, making it a great place to build your career.
We also offer fantastic benefits including our employee reward scheme 'Oodles', pension contribution, EAP scheme in addition to 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays).
How to apply
Send a covering letter, CV and anything else you think showcases your talent to [email protected].