Biddable Media Manager - Sydney
Salary: Dependent on experience
We need more talented people to join our amazing rapidly expanding team in Australia.
As a Biddable Media Manager you will be responsible for taking ownership of your clients’ portfolio and their biddable media campaigns from start to finish (strategy, implementation, leading client relationships). You will also work closely with the head of paid search to help develop the department (overseeing junior team members, SEM & Paid Social strategy implementation, and efficiency development).
Bring the natural enthusiast you are to the party – share industry news with the team and assist in service diversification as you see fit.
You are a people’s person, are excellent organisationally, and have the ability to build rapport and win clients over with your wittiness and charm. You will be pulling your clients’ campaign objectives and strategising appropriate channels to market. Work alongside various in-house team members to produce the campaigns and bring it to life.
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for someone who can:
- Take control of brands that you will be managing.
- Strategise with clients to develop their total biddable media strategy and advise on where they should be investing.
- Construct and manage campaigns from start to finish.
- Make commercial sense of the data and pull it all together.
- Stay up to date with industry trends by collaborating with the team internally and attending key industry events.
- Work closely with the head of paid search to develop the department and streamline services.
- Manage client communication – Be in direct contact with your portfolio and help others within our team develop their communication skills.
- Support the head of paid search and continue to develop this flourishing department.
To be successful in this role, you will also need:
- Minimum 2 to 4 Years’ experience in similar role (preferably agency experience).
- Hands on and implementation experience is a must Paid Social Media campaign implementation and management is desirable.
- Track record of developing, implementing and optimizing cost effective and high-performing paid search strategies.
- Wordsmith (written & spoken).
- Attention to detail is paramount.
- Google Analytics experience.
- Analytical & problem solving mindset.
- Bachelor degree (wiggle room here).
- Strong time & project management skills.
- Your diary is your bible.
- Must love people and machines.
This role is based at the Jaywing Australia office in Sydney.
Successful candidates will receive relocation and visa assistance.
Why work at Jaywing?
Jaywing employ over 700 people globally working across a range of marketing disciplines including search, data science, programmatic & social. Globally in search, we employ over 200 people alone.
How to apply
To apply visit jaywing.com.au/careers/biddable-media-manager and complete the application form.